Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reading anyone?

Well, here I am at work again. I totally remember needing to write something today, but that was during class, and of course I had no access to a computer at the time. So now you must endure my random ramblings.

As I was talking with Alex yesterday, he mentioned, somewhat woefully, how he is always reading more than one book at a time, and I found myself wondering if there is any other way to go about it. I don't think it is possible for me to read just one book. Even excluding the scriptures, which we should always be reading, I am reading at least four books right now. I even finish these books somewhat regularly, at least when I'm not doing heaps of artwork, or writing essays, or other such nonsense.

I guess I can somewhat grasp reading one book at a time, because I usually only paint or draw one work of art at once, but it is not a very efficient use of my pitifully limited time. I must change this.

Anyway, It seems I have already exhausted my patience for writing blogs, and I still have 3 hours and 45 minutes left of work....

No comments: